Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents
If You’ve Been Injured in a Pedestrian or Bicycle Accident
San Diego Personal Injury Attorney
While we San Diegans enjoy the natural beauty and healthy lifestyle Southern California has to offer, joggers, bikers and our intense car traffic do not mix well. Cars, trucks and motorcycles present a real hazard to the safety of cyclists and pedestrians, particularly children, causing hundreds of accidents with serious injuries or death every year.
If you, your child, or a loved one was injured by a negligent driver, a hit-and-run driver, or a negligent property owner, personal injury lawyer Alicia Slaughter can help. Our San Diego lawyer is dedicated to helping injured people find physical, emotional, and financial recovery after a serious personal injury.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you bring a personal injury claim to an insurance company or to court. Get the money and peace of mind you deserve.
Biking, Jogging, and Walking Accidents
The first step in obtaining money for your injuries is to determine who was at fault and what insurance to approach for payment on your injury claims. We help bikers, joggers and pedestrians who have been injured:
- By a car or truck in a crosswalk, in a parking lot, or when a driver failed to look when backing out of a parking spot
- When a driver drove dangerously close, pushed them off the roadway, or when a driver opened a car door without looking
- Because a defective bike caused a bicycle accident
- When a defective bike helmet led to brain injury after a fall or collision
- When broken or uneven pavement caused a bike crash, or a sprain, broken ankle, broken arm, or back injury from a fall
Depending upon the facts of your case, we may be able to bring a claim against a car insurance company, a homeowner’s insurance policy, or even your own insurance company in a hit and run accident case.
With more than 17 years of experiencing tackling every type of personal injury and pedestrian accident case, we can explain your options and protect your rights to full financial recovery. We are committed to helping injured children and adults move forward with their life after a pedestrian or bicycle accident.
Put our experience to work for you! For a free initial consultation in your bicycle accident case, contact us today.