Finding Recovery After a Wrongful Death
San Diego Personal Injury Lawyer
If you lost a loved one in a fatal accident caused by someone else’s negligence, it is a tragedy from which it will take a long time to heal. While financial compensation can never replace your loved one, it can help bring closure and financial stability to your family.
At the San Diego law office of Alicia A. Slaughter, Attorney at Law, we understand the emotional and financial difficulties families face after the loss of a loved one. We are here to provide compassionate support and strong legal advocacy to ensure you receive the financial resources you need.
Get the Compensation to Which You Are Entitled
Families who have lost a loved one can seek compensation for many kinds of losses that they may have experienced, including losses they will experience in the future, such as:
- Medical expenses and pain and suffering of your loved one
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Current and future loss of wages that your loved one would have contributed to the family
- Current and future loss of services your loved one contributed to your household
- Loss of companionship for a spouse and loss of parental guidance if your loved one was a parent
Personal injury attorney Alicia Slaughter has recovered millions for families suffering the loss of a loved one after fatal car accidents or the loss of a child due to birth injuries. Put her experience to work for you.
Flexible appointments, including evening, weekend, home, and hospital visits are available as needed. Your initial consultation is free of charge, and you pay no attorney fees unless we recover for you. Contact us today.